Introducing our all new cloud backup platform… After nearly a decade protecting data, we are rolling out our newest backup software. Our new system is faster, more secure and easier to use then ever before.
Lightweight installer – fast setup, minimal footprint
Easy for beginners, advanced for power users
Simple Straight-Forward Pricing
14-Day No Obligation Trial
- Comprehensive Feature Set – Advanced features allow for virtually any platform or database to be backed up. We offer backup clients for Windows, Mac andLinux. We can back up email systems and databases natively.
- Advanced Retention Policy – Easily meet the requirements for HIPAA or other regulatory policies on retention. Our retention policies are limitless and are user definable. Policies can be overlapping or non-overlapping.
- Fully Automatic – Robust scheduling options allow control of when and how long backups run. Different & multiple schedules allow complete control for handling elaborate backup needs.
- Encrypted – 256 bit encryption. All data is fully encrypted prior to leaving the clients computer with a client provided encryption key. Backups can not be restored without the encryption key. We do not keep a copy of or have access to client encryption keys.
- Compression – All data is compressed prior to being uploaded saving time & disk space. All accounts are billed from compressed space. Many types of files can be compressed substantially (up to 90%) for efficient backups and low disk space usage.
- Comprehensive E-mail Reports – Users are notified via email of successful, failed, or missed backups, along with a list of files backed up.
- In-File Delta – Also know as ‘block level backups’ this is the core of what makes our backup process so effective. Our advanced software algorithms can literally pick apart large files and only upload the parts of that file that have actually changed. Once the initial backup is complete, huge amounts of files can be backed up online very quickly.
- Version Control – With a combination of our retention policies and scheduling options you can determine how many versions of files are kept.
- Seed Load – Have lots of data (several hundred GB)? Save the first backup to a portable hard disk. We arrange for pickup and manually load that first backup to our data center. Only incremental backups are required form then on.
- Filtering – Powerful filtering capabilities to include or exclude files & folders.
- Backup “open” files – Leveraging Volume Shadow Copy, a Microsoft technology for creating consistent point-in-time copies of files, open files can be safely backed up without the need to close applications.
- Local Copy – Store an encrypted copy of the backup locally, for quicker restores and peace of mind.
- System State Backup – Backup the system state of any windows computer.
- Auto Update – Minimize management expenses with auto-update. New versions can be automatically ‘pushed’ to each client.
- Scheduling – Comprehensive and multiple scheduling options allow complete control for when and how long backups occur.
- Network Drive Support – Supports network & mapped drives.
- Online Access – With the encryption key, files can be easily accessed online. For security, this feature can be limited by IP address.